Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Saturday, February 04, 2006


To Buck and the whole team,

Thank you! Your line of product is outstanding! To be totally honest i have not used your product until now, but I will not hunt with anything else ever again! I am the proud new owner of the Tall Timber 2 and the Canada Hammer 2, and I don't know how I got along without them in the past. I have had the greatest duck and goose season that I have ever had! You have taken quality, affordability, and technology and combinded them into a precision instrument. I realize now that to have the best hunt YOU MUST HUNT WITH THE BEST. Thank you again so much! Enclosed is a picture of the luck that you have brought me!

Jim Lenz