Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006





Buck,
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your participation in the youth hunt at the "Taj Mahal" on Tuesday, 12/27/05. I don't know about the rest of the kids, but you made my daughter feel special. She has told anyone that will listen about her new friend Buck and his dog "Cruise". I know you are busy and your time is valuable. It is not often enough that people that have been blessed as you have, take the time to share some of those blessings. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. I am attaching a couple of pictures, I'm sure your photo albums are full, but not with something this pretty, I guess you can tell I am kind of proud of her! Thanks again, and hopefully we can meet again sometime.

Jack Wilkes