Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Friday, February 09, 2007

A True Spit Tech Test















I have been blowing the Buck Gardner main street every day to brush up for the upcoming comps. I came home last night and empty out my pockets and went to change my cloths and came back and found that my 8 month old little girl had my Call all slobbered down with her droll and she would not give it back so I let her play with it for a little bit.... she had that thing full of spit it was dripping out the insert bore... when I got it back the call it had no problem with running a main street routine and never once skipped a note... the true spit tech test…

--

Jacob Hyer
Idaho Fowlweather Kennel
Buck Gardner Calls Pro Staff