Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Testimonial


Hey Buck how's it goin?
This is Taylor Miles from Idaho, I talked to you on the phone tonight. The duck hunting here in Idaho is going great so far, but the waterfowl season ends in about two weeks or so. I have killed my share of ducks though. You gotta come up here and hunt with me. I have a duck blind on the Boise River and I also have many other spots. I attached some of my hunting pictures of me, my dogs, and some ducks I killed this year. Fowl Play III and Double Nasty II are awesome!!!!!!!!!! I am very pleased with them.

Happy Hunting,
Taylor Miles