Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Larry Rea - Not Just an Editor

GOLD FOLKS
THE OLD MAN GOT LUCKY . .
Forgive me for bragging, but...
I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time on Tuesday, Dec. 26 and killed this nice 8-pointer in Fayette County, TN.
As all good deer hunting stories go, my original plans changed. I originally, was going to hunt another location in Fayette County, but due to changing weather conditions, decided to take the day off. Then, a friend coaxed me into going with he and his wife and at 8:30 A.M. out stepped this nice buck. We estimate that it weighed close to 200 pounds.
Of course, being the man in the field for Buck Gardner Call and Polarwrap, two of Memphis' finest based companies, I used one of Buck Gardner's new Rattlin Bags and Grunt to coax the buck into shooting range, and, you know it, I was wearing Polarwraps's Toasty Feet, Cap Insulator and Exchanger Mask.
Hope all of you have a Happy New Year and
until then,
LARRY REA