Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Testimonial

I just received my new Titan single reed pocket rocket. I have been searching for that one call to do it all. This is the first call, out of several from various manufacturers, that meets that criteria. Straight out of the box it was all duck. Wonderful low end with natural lonesome hen quacks with just the right amount of rasp. Easy chuckle and soft or loud high end and the ability to ring on top. You have a winner here. I'll be ordering several more. Thank you so much for developing such a superior product! After 52 years of hunting ducks and blowing calls I've finally found a product that lives up to the hype. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

W.F. Mullen, Captain US Merchant Service, retired