Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Testimonial

Dear Mr. Gardner,

I would first like to thank you and your company for donating the youth duck calls for our first annual Delta Waterfowl Banquet in West Memphis, AR. I got my daughter one of them, and thought that it would be just a toy duck call. When we got home from the banquet, I blew on the call, and to my suprise, it sounded unbeleivable!!!
I am on my way to your Memphis Showroom to buy a few of these double reed calls ( The Fowlmouth II). I had to bribe my daughter out of her's, so I'm in a little trouble right now. I just wanted you guys to know how refreshing it is to find a quality product at an affordable price. I've blown the Yentzen double all of my hunting life, but I can honestly say that I've found my NEW call. No tuning problems or adjustments to the call at all. Just out of the box performance. I cant wait the try some of the other doubles that you make. I dont have the air for the singles, but the way your doubles sound, who cares.

Thank You Again,

Bill Burnett
Owner, Big River Marine
West Memphis, AR.