Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hope Your Season Is Going As Well As Ours...












Hey Mario and Buck

Here is some GREAT pictures of our Sat. hunt(11/11/06). I was hunitng 7 guys with me maid 8. We had 40 birds down and picked up by 7:25 am, that is everyone liminting out in less that an hour. This hunt took place at our lease in Bowie, Texas. Most important is I sold everyone in my group a BG call!!!!! They loved the way they sounded.

Hope your season is going as well as ours is.

Ryan

P.S. The pictures are with all the hunters we had that morning, 13, we all limited for a total of 65 ducks taken.