Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Testimonial

I am from Torrington, WY and recently ordered the single reed Pocket Rocket duck call in the single reed. I ordered it on Tuesday, and received the call today. I can not believe how fast that little bad boy got here. I can not believe how GOOD this call sounds, at least to me. We are in the middle of a split in our season, so I have another week before the ducks tell me how good I sound on this call, but I wanted you to know I really appreciate your quick response and coming up with a great call. I have a high dollar acrylic call from another great call making company, and it sounds great until the reed starts sticking. And it cost me alot more than $40.00. Thanks alot, its nice to get products/calls that don't break the bank that are as well made as this little gem.

Dennis Yost