Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Testimonial

Hey Guys, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed the switch to your Spit Techs. Your product and customer service is first class. I am the guy who sends the calls in the prescription vial. I picked up a Main Street last week, making the line complete. I have the DN, DNXL, TT, BB, and now the Main Street. The biggest problem is knowing which one to use. Absolutely all of them can be run with ease. I guess I lean toward the Tall Timber maybe the new Main Street,....... but the DNXL does it all so easily.......see what I mean. Thanks again for your hard work in this project, it has paid off. I see you don't have anyone in middle TN representing you guys, It would be an honor. I realize you need to be careful of who you associate with your company. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Here are some pics from opening day, our club has a rule that all gentlemen hunters wear ties on opening day.











Bob Galloway