Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Testimonial

Hello.

I just wanted to comment on Mr. Gardner’s abilities. I am extremely new to waterfowling. I just picked up a call set the other day at Sportsman’s Warehouse. It has the Canada Hammer II and Double Nasty II and Fowl Play III. I just found your website and was listening to Buck use the calls. Hearing that and what he does on the videos is amazing. I could be a little bias though as he is the only one I’ve heard call. But I am still amazed at how he works it all. Because when I try it, watch out. I’m trying to get a handle on the goose call. That is what I am going out hunting for next month. We’ll see what happens. Thanks for your great products and what you do for the hunting community in general.

Thank you and have a great day,

Nicholas M. Chavez
Associate Portfolio Executive
Travelers Insurance Service Center