Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hunter Education

My name is Ryan Cook and I am the hunter ed. instructor that you sent the duck calls to for the school in Mooresville, IN. I just wanted to take a few minutes to drop you a line and say thanks for all you have done for us. Every year, the kids just go crazy about the waterfowl units because of the calls and I appreciate your help so much. Without your help, our program would not be nearly as successful as it is and it really means a lot to our kids to have people like you support them. I could never begin to tell you how much you help us and I wanted to say thank you!!!!! I hope everything is going well with you guys and have a great season!!!!

Sincerely,

Ryan Cook
Paul Hadley Middle School