Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hunting Saskatoon, Saskatchewan




Buck & John,

During my business travels to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, I've been very blessed to have become friends with some true Christian brothers of ours. One couple has adopted me like their son and they prepare an wild game feast for me on every visit. During this last trip I had fresh moose tenderloin for the first time and it was awesome.

Here are a few pictures from a total of about 6 hours of total hunting hunting time from two different days. This time we went for a multi species hunt and.... well, shall we say.....Mission Accomplished!

It's hard to see but the picture with me holding the two Canada geese, there are fifteen ducks on the ground in front of me that range from mallards, gadwall, and widgeon. The second day we ended up with 6 snows, 4 ducks (which included two ruddy ducks and my 5th drake bufflehead, which needless to say, all of them are going on the wall), and 3 sandhill cranes. All in all, a fantastic multi species, leasurely hunt with great friends.

Enjoy!
Bye for now.
Jerry Heise