Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Testimonial

Hi,
My name is Kevin Booth, and fortunatly for myself and my family we live in the great state of Utah, where you and your company have seen to it that Carl Taylor has all the calls he can possibly hand out to kids.

My two youngest have been recipients of at least two different calls that I know of, the most current being the calls that you sponsored for the Delta Waterfowl Youth Day, a few weekends ago.

I just wanted to send a personal letter to let you know how much it means to me that a company that has recognized such success in the waterfowl industry sees to it that they give something back. Too often in this day and age, too many companies feel that the bottom line is the most important thing and forget what got them where they are.

I would also like to pass on thanks to Buck personally for all the support that he has given out here in the west. Especially on the Contest Caller circut. His pro-staff (Brittany and Mario especially) along with Carl Taylor, make sure that no kid goes away without a duck call. That support in an industry where there is so much garbage that goes on is nothing short of awesome.

Thanks again.

Sincerly,
Kevin Booth