Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Dear Buck,
This is a picture of Brienna, my neice. I am one of Robbie Curtis's camera guys... Ive hunted with him and fished with him for years. You may remember me at Portland. My name is Brian Ward. This little girl shot this buck with one shot through the heart. She Carries a Winchester Mod. 70 416 Rigby. The buck was running at 600 yds. This deer was kicked out of the brush near a place called Plummer, Idaho, in the Panhandle of North Idaho. She says she led it by a bus length. Says she will be a super star someday and she it looks like she has a good thing going. I want to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season.... and good hunting. Now is when you should be with Rob on the River....the Ice Palace..that rain will let up and it should be.... Incredibley great duck hunting in south Idaho right now....

Sincerely,
Brian Ward