Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

04/24/06

Buck, I started waterfowling about 8 years ago. About 3 years ago I met John Pelton from StateLine Outdoors Guide Service. He suggested I use your calls and boy, am I glad I did.

I have a private field up here in Waukesha, WI that we hunt 1 day a week. The geese come out of the refuge and fly right into our fields to feed. We limit out just about every Sunday morning.

Now to the point, I’m the only guy calling in my group and know we could do even better if I can motivate the other guys to learn how to call. I’m currently blowing your Canada Hammer poly and am going to order the Canada Hammer II. I’ve blown and owned the high end calls and I’ve got to tell you that you’re Canada Hammer is without a doubt my go to call. My 13 yr. old son yelled at me from his blind last year, “Dad, put that call away”. This was from a call costing $130 and it couldn’t hold a torch or any strait meat (pun intended) to yours.

So, I’m going to recommend to my group of 5-6 guys to buy your calls exclusively. I’m tired of constantly looking for the next best thing. I own it already, your line of calls!

I met your son last year up at DU in Oshkosh. What a nice young man and gentleman. Well done, Buck.

God Bless you and yours.

Respectfully,

Jim Caughey
ProStaff – WingWaver Decoys
Director of Sportsmens Ministries, Fox River Christian Church
Badger State Hunting Retreiver Club, Board of Directors

Mukwonago, WI