Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Portage Northern High School

Hello Tamara and Buck Gardner calls.

I wanted to send you a note. For the last couple of months Andy, Dave and I have been working on making the mouth pieces and bell housings for the reed assemblies that you sent us and we have begun implementing them into the general student classes. It is one of the most popular projects that I have ever done with the students. I know you will be happy to here we have enjoyed almost every general ed teacher in the building with the flock of Geese noises coming out of the wood shop. I personally have enjoyed this exercise more than anything else that I have done with the students. Thank you for the wonderful donations and we will be sending out a custom Goose call for you and yours. I even went so far as to have the instructional cd available during class to help the students learn how to use the call they just made. Needless to say, we are better at making them then calling them but we are practicing hard. Please feel free to forward this e-mail around so that my students and I can personally thank all those involved.

Once again thank you, Tamara, and all of you at Buck Gardner calls; you have given many students a great first experience with the world of Goose hunting and calling.

Matt Kamm and the students of Portage Northern High School, Furniture and Cabinetry Class
Portage Public School
Portage, MI 49024