Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Testimonial






















Gents,

Great hunt yesterday. Another special one for me as I got Maddy, my 6
year old daughter, out for her first outing of the season. We also
baptised another new member into waterfowling. The little guy in the
pictures is Josh and he is 11. He's the nephew of one of my great
buddy's and it was his first ever waterfowl hunt. He bagged his two
honkers and a hen mallard. I never fired a shot as Maddy and I just
bird watched as the rest of the crew took care of business. Best day
of the season so far! Not because of the numbers of birds but because of
the overall experience of introducing a new young hunter to the sport
and most importantly being out there with my daughter. Enjoy the
pictures!

Chris