Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Testimonial

Brad,
I just wanted to send you a little info on the Pocket Rocket I got from you last year at the waterfowl expo in Greenville, NC. I don’t really know were to start with this call, its range and working ability is dynamic. From the softest feed call to a ringing hail call, it does it all. However, I can say that I was a little skeptical when you said that the more condensation that built up in the bore the better it would sound. Well, my skepticism was quickly laid to rest during a timber hunt that included four mallards and about two inches of rain! That call never gave up, and kept spinning the birds on the wing down into the dekes until we had our limits. In my past experience's with other calls, the reeds would hang up with slightest of moisture, but not my Buck Gardner Pocket Rocket. That call will hunt as long as you have the wind for it and the sun lets you have your legal shooting time. I'm no expert, by any means, but I feel like even the greenest of waterfowlers could pick this call up and with a little practice could soon have birds locked up in the decoys. In short, I wanted to thank you guys at Buck Gardner calls for an all-around, reasonable, no worry duck call that can handle any weather or physical abuse you can put it through. Like you said, the wetter it gets, the better it works! Thanks!!


Francis Welch