Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buck Gardner for Halloween

Mr. Gardner,

My son (Harrison) has decided what he wants to be for Halloween this year. He was originally going to be Superman, but he changed his mind yesterday. He wants to be Buck Gardner! He and I were listening to one of your tapes in the truck on our way to his school - he is a first grader – working on our “10,000 quack tune-up” and he decided to go this Halloween as Buck Gardner. Over the past seven years, I have really gotten into duck hunting with my father-in-law and brother-in-law. Harrison went on his first hunt last year as a kindergartener. He loves to put on his camo, ride the four-wheeler to the blind, and call the ducks in. I know his love and passion for hunting is something we can share our entire lives. I hope to send you a picture of “Little Buck Gardner” soon. Have a great week and happy hunting; the season is just around the corner!

Sincerely,

David Hall
Arab, Alabama