Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Testimonial



















Hello Buck

Being somewhat new to the sport i purchased the 3 pak I II & III fowl play. Love the vids. Especilly II with all the Manitoba Hunts, I live 45 minutes west of Emerson/Pembina border crossing (were u cross) and do most of our hunting 3-5 miles from the border. There are only about 10 waterfowl hunters in our area and the most of them go to Winnipeg or Oak Hammock, so our huntng pressue is low. (I believe the low pressure makes our hunts more sucessefull) watching the vids made me purchase a call from someone that knows, the goose Hammer works like a charm and have made some limits. Being somwhat new to the sport i was excited to find that the II DVD had tips and tricks.

I have included a few southern Manitoba pics. hope u enjoy the season. Happy & safe shooting.

Kind Regards
KIley Wilson