Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Sunday, February 12, 2006




Buck,

Thanks for your phone call yesterday. The guts for my call came in the mail after we talked.

Attached are photos from my last hunt that I told you about. I'm not too good at adding text to the photos so I'll describe them here.

Picture One
On the left: My neighbor Kris and his ten year old son Kyle; Center: My brother Rob and his yellow lab "Tammy"; Right Side: My 9 year old son Josh and me


Picture Two
Josh and Kyle fast asleep. They didn't even hear us shoot

Picture Three
From the left: Kyle, my nephew Anthony, Josh, Katie (daughter of my friend Ernie)
This was a September dove hunt.


Thnaks again for the parts for my call

John