Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I have been searching for years for some good recipes to cook duck where it is eatable. I have found several that are alright but it takes all day and in my case at least three bottles of wine. One for the duck, one for the cook while I am cooking and one to serve the guests so they will think they like it.

My favorite daughter in law gave me your book for Christmas along with a bottle of your seasoning. This weekend I thawed out four breast and tried the "Flying Filet Mignon". I also used the mint bourbon sauce. WOW!!!!!!!

It really is unbelievable. You are a true hit. Congratulations. I have tried two of your seasoning, the CC Garlic Parmesan and CC Jamaican. Both are good but the Garlic Parmesan is fantastic.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Rick Carrico
Twin Falls, Idaho