Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Champion’s Choice – Garlic Parmesan Seasoning – Takes Top Award
Hey Tamara and Buck, how have you been doing? Just wanted to write you a little email and let you know that a buddy of mine and myself were in a cook off last weekend and won first place on our beans. They were seasoned up with the Garlic Parmesean seasoning. Buck you might remember the guy that was with me when we stopped by your shop, his name is Paul Mahar. The cook off was a benefit for the guy that I talked to you about with Hodgkins Disease. He is so excited about being able to hunt with you this year. Well just thought that I would drop you this, now you can add Award Winning Seasoning to the title. Take care and talk to you guys soon.

Len Vaughn