Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Testimonial

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to Buck for doing his thing at the Oregon Waterfowl Festival. I had a chance walk and talk a little with Buck on the way to his seminar. I also spent a little time at his booth checking out calls and listening to what he had to say. I really liked the words of encouragement Buck gave to a young man entering his first calling competition. It wasn't just words of encouragement to this particular man, but I heard many words of encouragement to all the youngsters that he spoke with.

Also, I truly enjoyed his seminar and tried to let it all soak in. I would love to spend a few days in the field with him just listening to his hunting techniques.

I had the chance to "test drive" the new "pocket rocket" call and really loved them. I planned on getting back out today to purchase one and let Buck play with it a little, but due to a change of plans, I never made it back out. Is this call available on your website? And if so, which model is the "pocket rocket"?

Respectfully,
Bill Wenger