Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Testimonial

Buck,
I've given the Pocket Rocket some good workouts. I've run water in it, put it in the freezer when it was wet, tried to load it up with saliva etc. and it never has stuck or frozen up on me. I'm not much on doing ringing hail calls so I didn't try that too many times but it will do them with no trouble. It really does the chatter call (feed) well. Good crisp notes. The greeting, come back, & quacks are very clear.....hard, soft or in between. It's really easy to control the volume. It's one of the easiest calls to use that I've tried. I'm just a duck hunter, been at it since 1966. I would rate the Pocket Rocket a 10 all the way. I can hardly wait to see how the ducks respond to it. I think it will really be a good seller @ $30-35.00 for the duck hunters that want a quality call for a reasonable price. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try your call. I think my two grandsons are going need one too when you get them up for sale. Great Job and Thanks for all the work you do for us duck hunters!!!

Steve Greenwald
aka: huntnlabs