Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Testimonial

Tamara

I would really appreciate if you would forward a message to Buck regarding the Oregon Waterfowl Festival. We are a guide service here in Oregon that also had a booth at the waterfowl festival. My oldest son (8) went to the show with us and has been trying to learn how to really blow his duck call. Granted my husband if a waterfowl guide and my son thinks there is nothing better in the world than hunting. My husband talked to Buck about sending Carson over to his booth to learn to call and Buck of course responded, Any Time. Carson went to sit with Buck on Sunday morning and although they didn’t get a chance to sit through a training session themselves Buck really made Carson feel special and he can’t wait to see him again. I just wanted to say a big thank you for making a young boy feel important. Too many times this boy has sat in front of booths waiting to buy waterfowl gear and grown ups just look over him, I’ve seen him stand in front of another caller’s booth with his own money waiting to buy a call and wait for 45 minutes before they say a word to him. As some of us realize these are our hunters of tomorrow and if we don’t teach them and acknowledge them they don’t grow. Again, thank you for making my boy feel as special as he is.


Lynda Howe
Howe’s Guide Service
Klamath Falls, Oregon