Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Testimonial

Dear Buck:

I have been using your Scent Zapper scent eliminating products for the last two years and have found no other spray that works like yours. I hunt primarily in Florida and South Georgia where the weather is frequently very hot and humid. Even in the most extreme conditions, your Scent Zapper has allowed me to get closer to game and keep my presence from the wariest of noses. Further, I have found that I don't need to reapply as often because your spray lasts longer after one application than others I have used in the past. Not only is it a great spray product, but it works wonders in the laundry at wash time as well. I wash all my hunting clothes in non-scented, camo soap with a cap full of your Scent Zapper and everything comes out smelling like fresh dirt! I took 3 bucks this year using your product, all of which came in from down wind... and none of them ever smelled me. This buck was taken at 27 yards dead down wind in 80 degree weather and he never knew what hit him. I manage several hunting properties and make all my hunters use your Scent Zapper because it works like nothing else I've ever tried before. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Chuck Echenique, Owner
Rebel Yelp Outfitters and Calls
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
www.rebelyelpoutfitters.com