Buck Gardner's Scrapbook Blog

Welcome to the Buck Gardner Scrapbook Blog. This area is where we post stories from our customers
about their fowl hunting experiences and use of Buck Gardner Calls. Email me with your stories and photos!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ProStaffer Wins In Contest









Buck,
I sent this to you from my work email but it said that it didnt go through, so you might get this email twice! I just wanted to shoot you a few pics from this weekends contest in Easton, MD. I was lucky enough to bring home a couple of third place plaques in the Open meat duck and the two man duck. I was using the Double Nasty XL. I also made it to the second round of the Open Goose contest with my SS2. There were 15 callers in the Open duck and 23 in the Open goose on Saturday. Thanks for the tips you gave me while I was at the shop! I appreciate it.

Cory Dukehart